Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a great weekend with family and friends. We divided our T-day between the Bullough/Fawcetts and the McDonoughs. I won a game of Apples to Apples because I'm amazing. Rematch at Christmas? Well sure! If you can stand the humiliation. Sarah, Brandon and Elliot were in town so we were able to spend a bit of time with them. Oh, and I ate my weight in pie, of course.

Grandpa Frank with a lap full of Zay and Millie


Laney and Elliot. It's hard to see, but I think E's hair is messed up from Laney putting clementine wedges on his head.

Elliot wasn' t sure he wanted to spend time at our house until he saw our vacuum.



b, and Elliot



Sarah and her Grandpa's cowboy boots. If we were, say, having an awesome shoe contest she would totally win.


1 comment:

sarah said...

i am the winner! i am the winner!!!