Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kindergarten


Millie's first day of kindergarten was yesterday. She's going to Canyon Rim Academy, a charter school. As you can see from the photos above, she must wear a uniform, which is fine with her except that no dresses are allowed and no pink. I guess in her mind the pink backpack helps make up for all the un-pink clothing.
Millie has been writing her name for a long time now, but her e's have always been kind of upside down. After one day of school her e's are perfect. Of course I tried to help her fix them and she's all like, "Mom, stay out of my business." I asked if her teacher helped her fix them and she says she figured it out herself. A pretty productive first day, if you ask me.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I can't believe she is in school! I think pink bows in her hair might help with the lack of pink syndrome.

Be Like the Squirrel, Girl said...

Wow, school! How exciting. I like the little curtsy action she has going on.

Sassy Grammy Tammy said...

She is getting so grown up. Enjoy her while you can. I remember.....
I love all of you!