Monday, November 17, 2008

Don't tell her I told you

Millie came home from school today with a worksheet about the letter p. She had to write a couple of p words and one she chose to write was poop. Awesome! Then later Jason and I went to our first parent/teacher conference where her teacher had nothing but nice things to say about her. (Poop was not mentioned.) On the way home we stopped and bought her a little diary with a lock and key to reward her for being such a good student. We told her she could write all her secret stuff in it so she immediately ran to her room, unlocked it and wrote a big secret. Later she told me the secret was poop and her name. But don't tell her I told you!

3 comments:

Be Like the Squirrel, Girl said...

Oh wow. This is very funny!

Janelle said...

poop poop poop!!! I agree very fun to write.

Sassy Grammy Tammy said...

That's my Millie. So prim and proper! So dang cute!

Lannie, Grandma Tammy likes candles too! I guess she got it from me.