Monday, October 13, 2008

Loose Toof


We're loosing our teeth over here. Or, at least Millie is. Tooth #1 was lost about 2 weeks ago. It hung on for dear life all sideways and jauntily askew for days and days. In an attempt to convince Millie to take matters into her own hands and pull the dang thing out her Uncle Shawn asked the following question: "What if you really loose the tooth?" As in it falls out and you can't find it. Will the Tooth Fairy still come?" Without a moments hesitation Millie replied: "When I have sweet dreams I smile in my sleep and the Tooth Fairy will see my gap." I don't know where she comes up with this stuff, but it's certainly a compelling argument. Later that night Jason helped that tooth wiggle right out of her mouth.


Tooth #2 was lost last week. Millie was VERY brave and pulled it out herself.


No comments: