Friday, February 22, 2008

First Time Blogger

Alright already! Sheesh! Most of you have given us a window into your lives via your blogs so now we are returning the favor. And by we I mean me, Jenny. We'll see how this goes. The template I chose is very pink and I apologize for that. I mean, I like pink and everything, but I don't know about that much pink. My nearly 5-year-old, however, LOVES pink because it is her favorite and her best. I dedicate this first post to her in all its pink glory. So deal with it, dear readers, (all 3 of you) for awhile anyway.

7 comments:

Kabilliam said...

Sweet! Love the pink baby. Looking forward to this. I'm subscribing now.

Janelle said...

I'm so proud of you! Now I can add another friend to my list. I'm starting to look cool.

sarah said...

yay! if ever two girls deserved immortalization, its yours.

xoxo

ps: tj is here this weekend. we've all decided to rent some beach house on lake michigan for a long weekend this summer. you in?

w. wilson said...

We all need some more pink in our lives, so bring it on.

Glad to see you join the fray

xxoo Whit

Camille said...

This is great. I can't wait to see what you put up next!

Camille

fluffy said...

Nice work. I love it!

Sassy Grammy Tammy said...

I might be a little prejudice(I don't think so), but those are the most gorgeous and talented girls I have ever seen!!!!

This is exciting because I just can't get enough.

Love and kisses to all.....